BCShop is a new type of marketplace which may seem offbeat at first glance. It does not have cash involved, does not require registration and does not store your personal information unless you decide to provide it to intentionally go public. Thus, you may wonder if BCShop is appropriate for selling digital products and services you usually sell on classical marketplaces. The answer is: absolutely yes, BCShop fits for selling any digital product and service providing you flexibility, security and control over your personal data.
There are two type of deals on the platform:
- Private – these deals are not published in BCShop categories but can be privately shared with customers using personal links. This option is perfect for selling in local communities, forums, groups or your personal website. The option is also great to make a private escrow protected deal with a person you don’t trust.
- Public – these deals are placed in public BCShop categories and are available to anyone for search and purchase. This option is great if you are selling digital products or services related to one of the six main categories described below. BCShop will specifically target buyers from this categories.
In early days of cryptocurrency adoption BCShop focuses on services and digital goods related to the blockchain industry as it is natural both for buyers and sellers to use ETH as a payment. At the same time the platform is user friendly for those who only begins to get acquainted with crypto. If you have something to offer from the six categories listed below, follow these easy steps to start selling on BCShop: https://testnet.bcshop.io/how/seller.
Coding & Tech
Blockchain technology is so new that universities haven’t quite caught up to it with their curricula. For this reason, companies seeking to develop blockchain technologies are turning to freelance developer talent.
- Blockchain development
- Smart Contract Applications
- DAPPs development
- Cryptocurrency development
- Front/backend development
- Exchanges development
- Hyperledger Development
- Ethereum Development
- Smart contract audit
- Safety/security audit
- Website Development
- E-Commerce Website Design & Development
- Testing services
We are in the early days of blockchain technology, and if you take the initiative to learn how to program on the blockchain, you stand to have a very lucrative career in the future.
Legal & Tax
The number of cryptocurrency users continues to increase rapidly. ICOs are now taking place on exchanges, complete newbies are learning to trade on crypto social trading platforms. In the near future, we can be sure that the cryptocurrency market as a whole will be increasingly subject to regulation. This is a very good thing, but it will require creative law solutions to better govern the market.
- STO/ICO/IEO legal services
- Cryptocurrency tax advice
- Incorporation services
- Broker-Dealer registration
- KYC/AML compliance
- Token regulations compliance
- Stablecoin issuance and compliance
- Legal opinions
Translation & Writing
International cooperation and economic integration are very important in today’s world. Companies from different countries strive to work with each other, looking for foreign partners, suppliers and consumers, so it is only natural that the use of foreign languages plays an important role in this process.
Provision of professional translation and localization services are very relevant today.
- Technical content writing
- White paper writing and translation
- Writing articles and blog posts
- Translations to different languages
Business & Advisory
The world of crypto assets moves fast. What is valid one day may be void the next. Blockchain technology is constantly evolving, and with it the market for innovations and businesses utilizing the tech.
That’s why startups usually attract professional and vetted advisors with the tools and knowledge to easily navigate this dynamic space.
- Project and Analytics
- Strategic evaluation
- White paper review and analysis
- Blockchain consulting & solutions
- Management consulting
- Financial advice
Digital Marketing & Content
Today it’s not enough to just make a good product. The product needs to be popularized and conveyed to the consumer. This is where marketing helps.
Marketing is especially important for blockchain as consumers need much more knowledge and involvement to start using a new, unfamiliar product.
- Digital marketing
- Public relations
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
- Press Releases
- Social media management
- Bounty programs
- Community involvement and engagement
Design & UX
You know that design defines the success of most software products. And software development discovers new ways to use the design for various products. The effectiveness of the application is measured by the optimum combination of functionality and attractiveness.
For blockchain industry design needs to be especially effective and engaging so users are more willing to switch from their old products to new ones.
- UX/UI design
- Digital art
- Brand design
- Video and audio production
- “How to” videos and content
If your service or digital product does not fit in the categories above – don’t worry, BCShop has “Other” category on top of private offers of any type. You are welcome to publish your offer!